The Manufacturing PA Innovation Program invites you to the fifth annual Manufacturing PA Innovation Program Expo. Faculty and students across Pennsylvania's colleges and universities are partnering with Pennsylvania manufacturers to develop new processes, products, and technologies.
As part of the expo, we are holding our second student video competition to feature the manufacturing fellows and their collaborations with Pennsylvania manufacturers to advance innovation. Five winners will be announced during the expo.
The expo also includes a manufacturing showcase and networking event for manufacturers to showcase their products and services and highlight job opportunities, internships, and externships. We hope this networking event will foster new collaborations and make new connections between Pennsylvania manufacturers and university faculty and students.
Please join us on April 21, 2023 as we recognize the manufacturing fellows and their contributions to Pennsylvania manufacturing.
All attendees must register by April 14 to attend the in-person Expo.
- Welcome and opening remarks by Mike Hanna, Executive Deputy Secretary, PA Dept. of Community and Economic Development
- Industry keynote with Theresa Andrejack Loux, PhD, PE, ENV SP, Chief Technical Officer, Aero Aggregates of North America LLC
- Manufacturing fellows' perspectives with Barbara Perevalov, Lehigh University; Michael Hutchinson, Widener University; and Andrew Mott, York College of Pennsylvania
- Lunch (provided)
- Video competition and awards
- Manufacturing showcase and networking
Parking is available at the 7th Street parking garage, one block away from the Commonwealth Keystone Building.
February 29 2024
4:00 PM - 5:30 PM ET
Ansys Hall, A08
March 19 2024
4:00 PM - 5:00 PM ET
The Belonging Center, Ansys Hall A-level
April 5 2024
9:00 AM ET
Manufacturing PA Innovation Program